This was published by Allen West. Any mistakes are my own.
Ten Reasons Musljns cab never be an American.
1) Our 1st amendment quarandes freedom of speech while the Qurab 21:68. and Hadith, 3:16 forbids insulting Allah and Mohammad.
2) Our 8th amendment prohits cruel and unusual, while the Quran prescribes such as cutting off the hands off thieves (Quran 26:23) lashes for fornication (Quran 26:23) and adultery (Quran 24:2).
3) The Constitution establishes itself as the supreme law of the land in Artivle 6, while the Quran establishes Allah’s as government (Quran 8:25)
4) Our 1st amendment prevents the government from prohibiting the experience of religion while the Quran (4:89) states that “Those who reject Islam must be killed”
5) The 5th amendment guarantees due process. The Quran only counts a woman’s testimony half of a man’s testimony (Quran 2:282?.
6) The preamble states “We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty.” By contrast the Quran states (8:12) “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip from them.”
7) Our 15th amendment prohibits slavery while the Quran (33:50) allows woman captured during battle to be kept as a sex slave.
8) The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection under the law while the Quran women, Jews, Christians and other non-Muslims as equal under the law (Quran 5:60, 7:166 and 2:65)
9) Our 4th protects against unreasonable search and seizures, but the Quran seizure of land, homes, and wealth of non-Muslims. (Quran 33:27, 8:69, 48:20)
10) Our 2nd amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms while the Quran prohibits non-Muslims from owning weapons.
After reading this that no Muslims can ever be both an American and Muslim no matter what our administration wants to say. May God help and bless us all.